Heicho

Follower
Reactions
Yes. Your first post was funny, struggling to get in.
And a funny coincidence is you were the first to reply/react to my post. My username is a reference to Captain Levi from the show Attack on Titan. It means captain in Japanese. 🤯

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
My dealer told me SOP is December

Carmaker1 initially indicated SOP was October and then he shared that has been pushed back. So Dec lines up thus far.
Interesting. Hopefully that means some other numbers are even more preliminary than we thought (mpg mainly). Gives them time to improve things before production.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
I was wondering about weight loss as well since the Tundra, Land Cruiser and LX all dropped weight with the move to GA-F. It feels like if there was a good story to tell there, Lexus would have told it? But maybe it'll come later with the release materials before it goes on sale.

usually weight loss in frame/chasis/powertrain is balanced with extra equipment and luxury, so you have chief engineering talking about loss of 100kg and then when you get specs, they are similar/same.

And GX was very old vehicle too.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Yes the RX was claimed to be 100kg lighter but is actually 50kg because all trims are better equipped.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
It is going to be worldwide Land Cruiser Prado, probably with special specs for US so it is cheaper or something.

Looks a lot like GX as it should, and also like J80.

Deusex

Follower
Reactions
Rosewell GA dealer has 50 deposits for their waitlist, projecting summer or late 2024 delivery if you call today..yikes
Daaaaamn, I hope I wont have to wait that looooong. Placed my deposit a month ago.

Reactions
Hey can anyone confirm is this is really what the saddle tan interior is going to look like? Based on the preorder guide, I thought it was supposed to be solid tan, not this two-tone with black look.

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpeg
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4872.jpeg
    IMG_4872.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 35