CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
As much detail on packages, options, and specifically what we cant get together.

I hope we can get one properly loaded.

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
-How many locking diffs? For sure center diff lock, but will it have a rear diff lock? Front diff lock?

-How is the hybrid battery packaged, and if there is a non-hybrid option, how is this space utilized?

-is the third row a fold flat design, and can it be removed?

-Is there a factory snorkel option like the new Tacoma?

I think thats all I have. Thanks! 😁

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
What's the front and rear suspension travel?
What's the GVM (or I think it's called GVWR in USA?)
What's the maximum tire size without body chop?

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Write some some questions y’all have or what you would like shown and I’ll try my best. Really excited for next week.
I'd like to see a side by side comparison with the LX and/or current MY GX. With rumored growing of the wheel base to match the LX, I think it'd be an interesting visual.
Also, fuel tank size if you can get it.
Story behind the development---i.e. what took so long lol.
E-KDSS?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
As the GX is to be revealed, the related Prado should also be revealed in the next months I guess.

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions
Story behind the development---i.e. what took so long lol.

I just wonder if a few years ago they had a much different version planned and then for whatever reason scrapped that and decided to go with this much more rugged look and that was part of the delay.

guy80

Fan
Reactions
I just wonder if a few years ago they had a much different version planned and then for whatever reason scrapped that and decided to go with this much more rugged look and that was part of the delay.
based on car designs now competing with Gensis and EV's - they certainly could have been behind the curve and may still be

Reactions
can’t wait for the GX. Will the hybrid be offered with a v6?

I hope it gets a power boost and a digital gauge cluster and a 14inch screen

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Write some some questions y’all have or what you would like shown and I’ll try my best. Really excited for next week.
Will there be a Lexus Trailhunter equivalent trim going forward? I know Lexus is still playing catch up with TRD Pro, but with the GXOR and LX concepts recently, you'd think they'd have F-Sport, an off-road equivalent, and possibly an overlanding variant?