Toyota Land Cruiser Megathread (300, 250, Prado, etc)

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I donā€™t like they call the LC300 ā€œsymbolicā€. It has versions with three locker, better interior than LC250, V6 diesel that the LC250 doesnā€™t have, covered door framesā€¦etc.

Reactions
But meanwhile in the USA

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
But meanwhile in the USA
I can't imagine the TR in a near 5000lb Land Cruiser. Oof.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Dealerships are such a burden on the economy it's insane.

Imagine that $20k in the pockets of consumers to be spent on goods and services.

I hope eventually the USA gets leadership that tears the throat out of dealerships.

Anti social behavior need to come with severe risks to individuals. We need to stop tolerating and letting everything slide.

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
Dealerships are such a burden on the economy it's insane.

Imagine that $20k in the pockets of consumers to be spent on goods and services.

I hope eventually the USA gets leadership that tears the throat out of dealerships.

Anti social behavior need to come with severe risks to individuals. We need to stop tolerating and letting everything slide.
We'd have to elect representatives that aren't in the pockets of corporations.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
I can't imagine the TR in a near 5000lb Land Cruiser. Oof.
The LC150 has the 105PS 5L-E diesel and the LC70 has the 130PS 1HZ diesel for African markets. The 2TR-equipped models feel like sports cars compared to those. A lot of Japanese highways still have an 80km/h speed limit and speed cameras so the 2TR is fine for them. Things are improving as the general public finally recover from Bosozoku PTSD and stop buying tiny pods made from plastic. Maybe when 120km/h becomes the standard speed limit and Japanese manufacturers will stop producing severely underpowered cars.