2022 Nissan Z

dylanfoos

Follower
Reactions
Maybe they can get something like the Tacoma and Tundra and get some Nissan text on the front end 😂

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
My prediction is the Z will outsell the Supra in the US market, even if the Z is more of a grand tourer kind of sports car.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Supra is selling really well as is. No way it's being outsold by the Z. Not enough people in the tuning community trust the Z whereas the Supra has not only JDM sports cars buying it, but BMW drivers too that want a more special car than a 3 Series to tune.

supra93

Expert
Reactions

z-red-rosewood-yellow-jpg-jpg.9686

z-rosewood-jpg-jpg.9687

nc_ohc-ykmk1fr_uw4ax8rq3go-_nc_ht-scontent-fhou1-1-jpg.9688

Reactions
I still love it but it’s getting killed in reviews… another amazing showing by the Supra

I'm just in awe of the sheer idiocy of the C&D comments. Bunch of geriatric stupid old farts that have the mental age of an 11 year old. The GR Supra and Toyota/Lexus in general gets so much hate in the comments and so much misinformation is spread in that section as well. I have never seen so much irrational hate for something other than SupraForums for the A90 GR Supra.

Some people are just in denial but I love them screeching in insanity. Well done Toyota and BMW.