Lexus RX 2018 RX 350 New Mandatory update Completed However....Can't Use Alexa Must buy a New Phone????

Reaction score
Just updated to the new version Enform App Suite.

2018 Lexus Rx350 Says you must update Enform Suite on Android Phone.
Updated App On Phone.
Alexa in Enform App Suite on phone reports "Alexa requires a 64 bit OS device for operation. This 32 bit OS device is not compatible"

Why would Lexus do this? As the vehicle is 2018, not 19, not 20
And you can't use Enform App Suite 2.0 on a 2018 RX 350 only 2019 and up.

I will try using Alexa in the RX to see if it will work in the Car.

In the meantime has anyone tried Alexa in their 2018 RX 350 with a 32bit Android OS Phone..or found a work around??

slackrl

Rydo

Follower
Reaction score
Why would Lexus do this?
Why wouldn't they? Technology is ever evolving and sadly, whatever technology you have is obsolete almost the moment you purchase it.

It's time to get a new phone if it isn't running 64bit.

suxeL

Follower
Reaction score
Just updated to the new version Enform App Suite.

2018 Lexus Rx350 Says you must update Enform Suite on Android Phone.
Updated App On Phone.
Alexa in Enform App Suite on phone reports "Alexa requires a 64 bit OS device for operation. This 32 bit OS device is not compatible"

Why would Lexus do this? As the vehicle is 2018, not 19, not 20
And you can't use Enform App Suite 2.0 on a 2018 RX 350 only 2019 and up.

I will try using Alexa in the RX to see if it will work in the Car.

In the meantime has anyone tried Alexa in their 2018 RX 350 with a 32bit Android OS Phone..or found a work around??

slackrl
I dont recommend this AT ALL since its not safe. I repeat DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! BUT if you dont intend to purchase a new phone then you maybe able to get the old apk, install and see if it works.

But if enform is critical to you and YOU WANT THE SAFE METHOD, then new phone is the only way to go at this time.