16th Generation Toyota Crown (Sedan, Cross, Sport, Estate/Signia)

What do you think it is?

• Lexus GS

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Toyota Crown

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Levi

Expert
Reactions
According to mag-x toyota will unveil all 4 body styles for the crown on 15th july
-sedan
-cuv
-suv
-station wagon
What is the difference between CUV and SUV? And what are the patent images? Sedan or CUV?

Looking forward.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Lower ride heights were usually to gain some extra aero advantage I thought? That and flat underbody cladding.

Reactions
Spy shots of actual car courtesy of Twitter user @oriba080

Since the design of the car was first teased during HQC last year (reverse image search reveals earliest instance of the teaser image went online during HQC 2021) and both these images and the patent renders indicate a transverse engine setup, I can assume the ES Direct4 engineering mule is actually an early test mule of this Crown which is why Toyota has been able to keep it mostly under wraps.

Attachments

• FV7_umtagAAamO1.jpeg
    FV7_umtagAAamO1.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 51
  • FWIhO9-akAAGjNw.jpeg
    FWIhO9-akAAGjNw.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 51
  • FV8BFwKaAAAwsYW.jpeg
    FV8BFwKaAAAwsYW.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 50
  • FV20NvwakAA_nQL.jpeg
    FV20NvwakAA_nQL.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 48

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
Well I guess we wait and see if Toyota says anything about the reveal date thats rumored for July 15

Ali Manai

Follower
Reactions

Since the design of the car was first teased during HQC last year (reverse image search reveals earliest instance of the teaser image went online during HQC 2021) and both these images and the patent renders indicate a transverse engine setup, I can assume the ES Direct4 engineering mule is actually an early test mule of this Crown which is why Toyota has been able to keep it mostly under wraps.
Doesn't look as bad as the renders

Levi

Expert
Reactions

Car looks criminal.