16th Generation Toyota Crown (Sedan, Cross, Sport, Estate/Signia)

What do you think it is?

• Lexus GS

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Toyota Crown

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
I've been looking but couldn't find a concrete answer. Maybe someone else knows: is the Crown Signia launching with the 5th gen THS 2.5 powertrain? My gut tells me no, but I want to be sure.

I know the MY25 Camry is the debut for the engine and the Crown should be out later in summer following the Camry but preliminary specs for the Crown make me think its still the 4th Gen from the Sienna/Highlander.

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
I've been looking but couldn't find a concrete answer. Maybe someone else knows: is the Crown Signia launching with the 5th gen THS 2.5 powertrain? My gut tells me no, but I want to be sure.

I know the MY25 Camry is the debut for the engine and the Crown should be out later in summer following the Camry but preliminary specs for the Crown make me think its still the 4th Gen from the Sienna/Highlander.
I'd guess that it is the 4th gen. The numbers are in line with the crown crossover and Venza that it replaced. The Crown Signia has a tow rating of 2700lbs. I haven't seen any 5th gen models get a tow rating yet except for Corolla Cross and it is down at 1500lbs.