5th Generation (2018+) Lexus LS 500 & LS 500h Megathread

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
LS FSport, but no LC FSport? Very interesting! Looks dapper in black, something I would actually consider.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-03-07-lexus-ls-hero-image.jpg

The newest Lexus hybrid debuted today at the Geneva Motor Show.
View the original article post

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Oh man, it looks like I am posting these a little too late. Found these from a Japanese source. Looks so unique in white, it's ridiculous the presence it has. We shouldn't forget that an "LS350" might be coming soon.
LS Spy Shot.jpg LS Spy Shot 2.jpg

Hemi

Premium Member
Reactions
The exterior does not appear to be so interesting as the one showed in Detroit and I do not like these pictures ovearll. I think that the car looks worse than it really is. However, the interior is superb and those silver lines and red patterns on doors are real beuaty and original.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions

Levi

Expert
Reactions

I said it they would present the 4-seater with the LS 500h, and here it is. The case for the SWB/LWB can be closed: only one size available (the longer one), which IMO is a wise decision.

Oh man, it looks like I am posting these a little too late. Found these from a Japanese source. Looks so unique in white, it's ridiculous the presence it has. We shouldn't forget that an "LS350" might be coming soon.

ls-spy-shot-jpg.2119

It looks so good in black without chrome.

Last edited:

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Stunning. What a beautiful car. Wonder what the MPG is gonna look like?

Reactions: Dan