Details on the Lexus LC Interior Craftsmanship

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-05-13-lexus-lc-interior.jpg

The Lexus LC chief engineer & chief designer discuss the coupe's interior.
View the original article post

Reactions: Den

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Honestly, I'm BUYING this CAR!!!
It's just an amazing piece of ART!!!
No one can say NO to this beautifully made car!
Seems like we're already in the FUTURE!! with Lexus Vision!
ALWAYS ahead with technology and improvements with every step!

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
So I was right, when I predicted that Motomachi would manufacturer the LC coupe.

It seems that despite declining sales in this segment, all of us manufacturers are still going all out on precision and luxurious detailing.

The gap needs to be widened again between mainstream and luxury cars. This is the right way to do it, also as done by Mercedes.

I prefer the seat design in the LC500h than that of the LC500. It is true to the LF-LC Concept seat design. CALTY and Five Axis, clearly made feasibility a factor in developing that LF-LC.

If they had not, it would be much harder for this car to maintain concept's attributes.

Reactions
Hold on! In that close up picture of the steering wheel, the bottom spoke of the steering wheel looks like it has a speaker or microphone mesh grill. Could that be where they placed the mic for the car's bluetooth phone system? It's a genius idea if it is.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
It might just be a neat bit of carbon fiber detailing, but I wouldn't put it past Lexus to make it functional, too.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hold on! In that close up picture of the steering wheel, the bottom spoke of the steering wheel looks like it has a speaker or microphone mesh grill. Could that be where they placed the mic for the car's bluetooth phone system? It's a genius idea if it is.

That would really be something, but just like @Ian Schmidt, I think this is just a bit of carbon fiber detailing.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I prefer the seat design in the LC500h than that of the LC500. It is true to the LF-LC Concept seat design. CALTY and Five Axis, clearly made feasibility a factor in developing that LF-LC.

My understanding is that the seats shown in the LC 500 are part of a performance package -- for reference, here are the LC 500 seats:

lc-500-seating.jpg

And here are the LC 500h seats:

lc-500h-seating.jpg