When the Lexus RC arrives in USA dealerships this fall, the RC 350 RWD will start at $43,715 USD and the RC 350 AWD will start at $45,950 USD.
Key standard features will include NuLuxe interior, 10-way power driver (8-way passenger) front seats, a 10-speaker 256 watt sound system, 7-inch VGA center screen, and 18-inch 5-spoke wheels.
Package pricing varies depending on RWD or AWD configuration, likely due to heated seats coming standard with the RC AWD.
First, a $1,240 RWD/$800 AWD Premium Package adds heated/ventilated front seats and the Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
AWD models have an optional $220 All-Weather Package with retractable and color-keyed headlight washers, windshield-wiper deicer, and high-intensity interior heater.
There’s also the $4,885/$4,460 Luxury Package, which includes the Premium Package along with a heated steering wheel, Leather interior, rain sensing wipers, auto dimming mirrors with reverse auto tilt, power-tilt steering wheel, and two-position seat memory.
The $5,085/$4,680 F SPORT Package is the big one — here’s a list of features:
- Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) with SPORT+ driving mode
- Aluminum sport pedals & stainless steel scuff plates
- F SPORT 19-inch wheels with summer (RWD) or all-season tires (AWD)
- F SPORT tuned suspension
- F SPORT sport seats with contrast stitching
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- Power tilt/tele steering column
- Driver seat memory
- High-friction(μ) brake pads
- LFA inspired TFT instrumentation
- NuLuxe: Playa, Water Gray, Black and Rioja Red
- Perforated heated leather steering wheel with F SPORT logo and shift knob
- Sport VDIM
- Unique front fascia and grille
- Heated steering wheel
The F SPORT Package on RC 350 RWD models also has the $1,900 Variable Gear Ratio Steering option available.
Navigation ($1,760), Navigation with Mark Levinson stereo ($2,840),
Moonroof ($1,100), Leather seats ($800) and Pre-collision system with dynamic radar cruise control ($500) can also be selected as stand-alone options.
Please note: This pricing is inexact, and the option lists could be incomplete.