Lexus USA has announced the 2015 Lexus RX 350 & RX 450h, and the new model year brings some new standard equipment and changes to the option packages:
- All RX models will now come standard with a seven-inch display screen and backup camera
- The Remote Touch infotainment controller has been revised for improved ease of use
- A new 19-inch triple-split five-spoke wheel with light gray paint and machined finish is now part of the Premium and Luxury packages for the RX 350 and the Premium package for the RX 450h
- Available navigation system features updated Remote Touch interface knob for improved ergonomics
- New LED foglamps will be paired with the optional HID and LED headlights
- RX 350 F SPORT will be available with Cabernet leather interior
The new standard equipment comes at a cost — the 2015 RX 350 will start at $41,705 and the RX 450h will start at $48,355, both including destination and both representing increases of $1035.