The 2013 SEMA Show opens in Las Vegas next week, and just as in years previous, Lexus will have a full display of vehicles customized by North American tuners.
The common theme with this year’s vehicles is the model — the IS sports sedan was the starting point for every project car (save a single LFA with a carbon fiber bodykit). Lexus is even bringing along a first and second generation IS to complete the display — Lexus published the full media guide today, here are the images and descriptions for each car.
(There is one car missing from the guide — earlier this year, Lexus held a contest on the DeviantArt website to design a custom IS. A winner was selected, the car has been built by VIP Auto Salon, and will be revealed on Tuesday, November 5th at 2pm.)
2014 Lexus IS F SPORT by Vossen Wheels
Can you see me now? Featuring Platinum Motorsport custom Lexus LFA Pearl Yellow paint, this 2014 IS 350 F SPORT from Vossen Wheels can’t be missed! Rolling on Vossen CVT Directional Wheels (20×9 front and 20×10.5 rear), this IS sits low and mean with RS-R Black-I Series coilovers and a Tommy Kaira full aero package.
- Brembo High Performance GT brake kit front and rear
- Tommy Kaira dual exhaust
- Nitto Invo Tires, 245/30/20 front and 285/25/20 rear
2014 Lexus IS AWD by Gordon Ting
This IS abounds with upgrades. Featuring a GReddy performance exhaust and air intake system; TEIN USA custom Street Flex coilovers and a Brembo high performance GT system the IS AWD by Gordon Ting is ready to move. Whether or not you’ll hop on the limited edition Lexus carbon fiber road bike is up to you.
- Rays Engineering Gram Lights – 57Xtreme with Toyo Tires Proxes T1 Sport
- Sparco race harness restraints and R100 race seats with custom wrapped leather
- TRD five-piece aero kit
- Evasive Motorsports custom interior safety roll cage and harness bar
2014 Lexus IS F SPORT by Seibon Carbon
SEMA wouldn’t be the same without carbon fiber! Featuring a Seibon Carbon hood, trunk, fenders, front lip, side skirts, rear lip, rear spoiler, roof spoiler and interior trim pieces this 2014 IS 350 F SPORT is tough stuff.
C’est si bon!
- Volk Racing G27 wheels, 20×8.5 +38 5-114 front and 20×9.5 +38 5-114 rear
- A’PEXi SPL suspension and exhaust
- Injen Technology custom intake
2014 IS 250 F SPORT by Paul Tolson and Gabriel Escobedo
Paul Tolson and Gabriel Escobedo bring a custom wide body IS 250 F SPORT to this year’s show. Sitting low with the help of an Air Runner Systems air ride, this IS glows in BASF Glasurit Orange Mercury and Galaxy Root Beer paint. It’s one of the most delicious IS we’ve seen.
- Wheel Works USA Emotion CR Kiwami wheels (front: 19×9.5” +25, rear: 19×10.5” +12)
- Rotara Inc. brakes drilled/slotted (front: 6 piston, 355x32mm, rear: 6 piston, 355x32mm)
- Custom exhaust and intake
2014 Lexus IS F SPORT by Philip Chase
If 700+ horsepower isn’t enough, hear the sweet roar of the IS 340 through the custom four-inch exhaust system. Philip Chase’s project car features a 2JZ-GTE engine swap, Garrett GTX3582R dual ball bearing turbo, a Modellista five-piece lip kit and custom carbon fiber hood vents. Can’t have the go without a little show, can you?
- Advan TCIII wheels (front: 18×9.0” +25, rear: 18×9.5” +45)
- Brian Crower complete valvetrain and 3.4L stroker kit
- OS Giken Triple Plate TR-series clutch
- Sparco EVO 2 bucket seats custom wrapped in leather
2007 IS 250 by Andrew Atigehchi
Enthusiast Andrew Atigehchi shares his 2007 IS 250 at the Lexus space this year.
Featuring Megan coilovers, a GT Spec front strut tower brace and Cusco rear strut brace, this second generation IS is ready for urban streets.
- Maverick 508s matte gun metallic wheels: 20×9 front, 20×10 rear
- Mazzuri headers
- Aimgain performance exhaust system and aero styling package
- F SPORT performance brake system, performance intake, front and rear sway bars, and chassis brace
2004 IS 300 by Maricar Cortez
Enthusiast Maricar Cortez’s 2004 IS 300 reminds us why the first generation IS is fun to drive and modify. This IS has a ProLex performance supercharger system, GReddy e-Manage, Borla custom dual exhaust and OBX headers.
- HRE 441R 3-piece wheels: 19×8 front, 19×9 rear
- Stop Tech 4 Pot Brakes rebadged in F SPORT blue, and front and rear brake rotors
- TEIN CS coilovers
- Rod Millen Motorsport side skirts
- JDM Altezza front grille
2012 LFA by Guy S. De Alwis
LFA, carbon fiber aero kit….need we say more?
- Artisan Spirits Carbon Fiber Aero Kit with front, side and rear underspoilers and rear center spoiler.
- 20-inch offset Work Gnosis HS202 wheels in Brush Silver Clear Finish
- Toyo Proxes R888 tires