According to Kicking Tires, the Lexus CT 200h F-Sport is scheduled to reach U.S. dealerships in October – here’s some details on how the package will be configured:
- 17-inch high-gloss-finished wheels
- Mesh F-Sport grille
- Larger rear spoiler
- Black leather trimmed steering wheel
- Black leather seats with a white perforation pattern and a black headliner
- Metal front scuff plates and metallic finish on dash trim
- Sports-tuned suspension & anti-sway bar
A limited edition CT F-Sport will also be offered with a different set of F-Sport wheels, blue leather seats, and a custom Tumi duffel bag & backpack combo. This special package will be limited to 900 editions.
Of course, this is currently unconfirmed and as such could change in any way — but considering how detailed the information is, I have a feeling it’s likely right on on the money.
(Note: The above photo is the Australian version of the CT F-Sport package and may be different from what’s offered in the USA.)
[Source: Kicking Tires]