Today was the first press day at the Chicago Auto Show, which means our first live look at the Lexus Project CT by Five Axis — here are some photos from Autoblog:
I’m not sure that the photos really do the car any justice, but when you compare it with the previous Project GS & Project IS-F, you can tell right away that it’s made by Five Axis — the front and rear bumpers are especially insane.
For a full list of modifications, let’s refer to this Lexus press release from last week:
- Five Axis custom widebody conversion
- JDSU “Dark Passage” paint and custom black accents
- TEIN Flex coilover suspension system
- Custom 19-inch FIVE:AD forged wheels
- Custom Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ interior
- Custom touch screen interface center console
- Stoptech High Performance Big Brake Kit on the front
While there’s no photo of the custom touchscreen in the Autoblog gallery, there is a close-up look at the Ultrasuede interior and its CTh print:
It’s tough to judge solely on these photos, but I think Five Axis has put together another winner — can’t wait for a chance to see it in real life.