UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
Will MY2025 be an actual refresh year or just a tech/spec update followed by proper MMC for MY2026?

Reactions
Any rumors on the Hybrid? It seems to me that they won't be able to accommodate the hybrid with the third row of seats, just like on the GX/LC250 which are very similar in size.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Any rumors on the Hybrid? It seems to me that they won't be able to accommodate the hybrid with the third row of seats, just like on the GX/LC250 which are very similar in size.

Probably something like this (GX550h):
1715020096458.png

Falcon

Fan
Reactions
why do you think they’ve been taking their sweet time releasing the hybrid? partly to avoid the mess above.

Reactions
why do you think they’ve been taking their sweet time releasing the hybrid? partly to avoid the mess above.

If there was another way, you would think they would have applied it to the other vehicles that came out after the LC300/LX.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
There is..... a lot of room for improvement on the LX front end. Literally and figuratively 😁

pacman1

Fan
Reactions
I’m jealous that they get the Land Cruiser J300 overseas because personally I feel it’s a superior design than the LX we have in the U.S.

The J300 interior is attractive, designed functionally well without the two screens LX requires, which to me screams afterthought. Not good on a flagship especially when you’re running the outdated infotainment system. The J300 front grille is bold, commands attention without looking controversial. You lose some sophistication on the LX standard grille.

I would not have had any problems if they slapped a Lexus badge and “lexified” the J300 a bit with upscale materials such as alcantara and massage seats, rather than spend tons of money on R&D to give us the LX in its current state.

In Los Angeles I can count on seeing a X7 or GLE/GLS at least once a day, usually several times. I can count on one hand how many LXs I’ve seen in the wild since it’s been available. I bet that number would be higher if we had a Lexified J300.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Showed a lady friend the TX first as she got hit in her Escalade and wants something smaller and better on gas. She liked it a lot inside, no mention of the exterior. Showed her the GX and she liked the outside but the small cargo room with the third row was no bueno.

Told my guy bring a LX just for her to see it and it’s the one she liked the most. But the small cargo room with the third row up is a disrupter. She can buy any of these cash so price isn’t an issue. We talked rarity and she mentioned she saw so many Escalades she thought she was supposed to wave at people lol. I did explain in our two plus years we have seen many ten total. I know a lot of people discuss why the LX isn’t a great buy but it has rarity in spades which for some people counts as something,

Of course she told me “Mike make the LX big like the TX and i’m sold” lol…

IMG_7221.jpegIMG_7224.jpegIMG_7219.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7230.jpeg
    IMG_7230.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 11

mikeavelli

Reactions

I know right. I think she meant LX with TX cargo room. So a sequoia based Lexus i guess?

It was interesting to chat with her about family luxury suv needs. I assume most non car enthusiasts are similar,