What color will your next car be?

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Mercedes CLA45 offers some matte colors for a few thousand $'s..

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Mercedes CLA45 offers some matte colors for a few thousand $'s..

Long ago, in college, I once owned an old car with a matte finish (I won't say which one)...and loved it. The original paint had all faded away to nothing LOL :D

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Long ago, in college, I once owned an old car with a matte finish (I won't say which one)...and loved it. The original paint had all faded away to nothing LOL :D

Cool, and no extra charge for that lovely matte finish.:)

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
So far I've had a white car, a black one (currently), and the thundercloud on the IS. I'd like to think the next car would be something with some more color to it like ultrasonic blue mica, but I also really like the clean look of white

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
So far I've had a white car, a black one (currently), and the thundercloud on the IS. I'd like to think the next car would be something with some more color to it like ultrasonic blue mica, but I also really like the clean look of white

Even with a rather low gloss to it, white often looks best in the textured Pearl-Oyster White that is popular on upmarket vehicles. Some automakers can also get away with charging extra for it because people fall in love with it.

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Even with a rather low gloss to it, white often looks best in the textured Pearl-Oyster White that is popular on upmarket vehicles. Some automakers can also get away with charging extra for it because people fall in love with it.

Sounds like the 'whiteout' on the 2013-2014 FR-S, which is actually the car I was thinking of when making that post haha