Vehicle shopping for my wife's next project....

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Like I correctly guessed (an SUV by Lexus).:) Congrats Mike on the F-Sport!:cool::)

I'm a big fan of the current/new RX too. (I disliked the styling of all previous gen RX's and preferred/owned Highlander and other mid-sized SUV's accordingly)

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks guys! I hope to do a shoot with it this weekend. You know to my wife's credit she kind of let me push her into the GS F-Sport last time and of course let me modify it, even letting me go from a 1 to 2" drop. She's been to countless shows/meets with me with the car including traveling. The RX obviously isn't as fun but with a 2 year old and with her being so supportive I kind of stepped back at the end lol...

Though it wasn't THAT simple as we went between some non F-Sport models to this loaded one...and even the guys at Lexus of Pembroke Pines told me "hey that was some good upselling" :D

I'll write things up, soon it was a very very pleasurable buying experience and my wife is happy which means my life is better :D

Reactions
The RX obviously isn't as fun but with a 2 year old and with her being so supportive I kind of stepped back at the end lol...
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.jpg

mikeavelli

Reactions
Did you tell them you ran a Lexus forum? That alone might (?) explain part of it.

I'm fortunate enough to have a great relationship with the brand so yes they did take care of me on some things and we are very grateful.

I'm learning this after 8 years lol
Congrats Mike!!! I love the RX especially in F Sport and with the triple L headlight beams....

Please post more pictures...love the color too!

Thanks bro. I have to say it damn near was a deal breaker. I just don't like the RX F-SPort front end nearly as much and I am a big fan of LED headlights.

Meh
1200x-1.jpg

Come to Daddy
2016-Lexus-RX-350-F-SPORT-1.jpg

Reactions
So was the RX F-Sport equipped exactly the way SHE wanted or did you put up a fight about the tri-beam LEDs?

mikeavelli

Reactions
So was the RX F-Sport equipped exactly the way SHE wanted or did you put up a fight about the tri-beam LEDs?

Uhhhhh, well lol....she would have been quite content with a non F-Sport though she preferred the F-Sport....to be quite frank I was hoping for something a little more powerful but I realized she really likes the RX and we both know it hits the sweet spot for most long time Lexus owners (if you can appreciate the styling).....

As you know we have been shopping for sometime and amazingly this loaded F-Sport came up.. these are unicorns...HUD, pano roof, LED's, etc etc....

We like unicorns.....