V

mikeavelli

Reactions
I consider many people here family so I don't mind sharing personal parts of my life here. In a few moments my wife and I will be celebrating five years together. Some of you have met here and for those that don't know her might recognize her as "lexmama" here (who needs to post more lol). I cannot think of a more amazing person and its truly been a blessing to be with her day in and day out. She has made me a better person and gone above and beyond at all times and its been amazing to see her transition to motherhood where she is now a super mom.

She also had to get rid of her Altima and join the Lexus family when we became official. Not a bad family lol. In regards to my passion for cars, Lexus and Vossen, she has been completely supportive even attending multiple events and shows with her GS and now bringing mini-mike around.

5.jpg

Yes, she let me have a Lexus Cake for my grooms cake lol..

Lexuscake.jpg

There is not enough ways to say thanks but here is just another small token somewhere saying just that.

-mike-

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Great post, Mike. :)

Based on your description of her, perhaps these would also go with the occasion...........;)

4427_bride_carries_groom_lg.jpg

images%20(8)-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

bnizzle87

Fan
Reactions
A supportive spouse is all one really needs. One who is highly enthusiastic with regards to a brand that the other has a strong affinity towards is an amazing one at that.

Happy Anniversary to the both of you, my friend! Many, many more great years ahead for the two of you.

RAL

Reactions
I don't know how I missed this post before now, but let me too offer you congratulations on your fifth anniversary!

We will soon celebrate our 29th! Gosh, I don't know what I would do without my wife!

You're a great guy Mike and I've appreciated your encouragement. All the best to you and yours!

LUV the Lexus cake! :D

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Happy Anniversary. I've been married for 17 years and my wife has enjoyed being married to a "car freak" as she calls it, lol. She already had good taste in cars prior to marriage fortunately, now she's even more knowledgeable.

I need to get a cake like that next May...