Tuned: Lexus LF-1 Limitless Crossover Concept Gets Aftermarket Treatment

Reactions
Thanks everyone.... this rendering has made its rounds pretty fast and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. LexusUSA posted it to their IG yesterday.

I'm getting even more questions about the LF-1 Limitless and this rendering from friends and clients who have NEVER asked me about a Lexus before. It really is amazing to see the reaction.
I did find some "Nancys" here FYI

http://www.autospies.com/news/STUD-...-Concept-Already-Gets-Modified-Sort-Of-95362/

D

DDas

We don't need that negativity here lol. Reading those comments shows that they're probably high schoolers who don't know much about cars (that one guy called it a nicer Venza - like what? HOW? lol). I actually have a few friends who said the concept and render look sick, and they're not big Lexus fans. Just depends on what crowd you find. Lexus is one of the better selling luxury brands, and that's not just because people are buying them for their reliability. Looks have a huge part in that (granted the reliability and fuel efficiency helps).

mikeavelli

Reactions
We don't need that negativity here lol. Reading those comments shows that they're probably high schoolers who don't know much about cars (that one guy called it a nicer Venza - like what? HOW? lol). I actually have a few friends who said the concept and render look sick, and they're not big Lexus fans. Just depends on what crowd you find. Lexus is one of the better selling luxury brands, and that's not just because people are buying them for their reliability. Looks have a huge part in that (granted the reliability and fuel efficiency helps).

Amazingly, Autospies commentary is worse than Jalopnik.... I know, hard to believe lol...

More fun...
LF-1 White copy.jpg

Reactions
Amazingly, Autospies commentary is worse than Jalopnik.... I know, hard to believe lol...
What baffles me about that site is that I've seen this line a few places:
http://autospies.com/news/DETROIT-AUTO-SHOW-HUGE-LEAK-OFFICIAL-Lexus-RC-F-V8-Photos-Sneak-Out-79641/
Lexus is the exclusive sponsor of the 2014 Detroit Auto Show Photo Galleries.
IMG_0882.jpg

Not sure if Lexus still advertises on AS anymore...since all the commenters seem like Jalopnik rejects

Reactions: Den