18-01-18-lexus-lf-1-custom-front-1024x605.jpg

VIP Auto Salon brings the heat.
View the original article post

Last edited:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Also, if they're letting third parties mod the concept, that sounds like another signal that it's already on the way to production.

Just to clarify, this is a rendering and not the actual concept. Wow, convincing Photoshop!

D

DDas

Lexus needs to build this crossover! But I'm wondering where it would slot. Below or above the RX? I know it's meant to be more of a flagship, but still.

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Indeed this rendering of a LF-1 with aftermarket mods looks great. If LF-1 does have a production car in the future, no doubts you will see some heavily modded LF-1 on the streets in Japan

D

DDas

Mostly above the RX, but below the GX and LX (if the Lexus give the GX and LX new redesign).
Yeah, I agree. LX will get a redesign. GX - not sure. The update actually helped its sales, but with the RXL, could it lose sales? Probably. This concept would be a good "replacement" for the GX being larger than the RX, but I have to use "replacement" loosely since the GX is a full SUV rather than a crossover. As much as I love the GX, I don't know if I see the demand for it in today's market, but I would be very upset to see it go - I have actually considered getting one. I don't know - just my thoughts lol

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks everyone.... this rendering has made its rounds pretty fast and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. LexusUSA posted it to their IG yesterday.

I'm getting even more questions about the LF-1 Limitless and this rendering from friends and clients who have NEVER asked me about a Lexus before. It really is amazing to see the reaction.

looks amazing mike... amazing. Especially the wheels!

Thanks bro. Clark Ishihara gets all credit, he put it all together. I do agree his choice of Vossen Forged Wheels was simply the perfect choice.