Toyota Hit with Mass Cyber-Attack, Partly-Suspends production

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Toyota has just been hit with a large cyber-attack that has partly-suspended production. This link gives the known details....as I post this, it is not known if this is related to the Russian sanctions or not.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Restarting Wednesday. But 2 days of production loss in every single line in JP.

These days a supplier gets hit, essentially is the same as Toyota getting hit.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Restarting Wednesday. But 2 days of production loss in every single line in JP.

These days a supplier gets hit, essentially is the same as Toyota getting hit.

Not denying the importance of suppliers. But every single article title made it seem it was Toyota themselves.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Not denying the importance of suppliers. But every single article title made it seem it was Toyota themselves.
I'm sure you know how garbage online journalism is or has become, it's just copying and pasting, no researching, no fact checking, just copy and paste the latest hot topic that you see on another website that copied and pasted from another website that isn't the original and factually correctly source.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I'm sure you know how garbage online journalism is or has become, it's just copying and pasting, no researching, no fact checking, just copy and paste the latest hot topic that you see on another website that copied and pasted from another website that isn't the original and factually correctly source.

The anti Toyota slant is so bad. Every article I saw made it seem it was Toyota.