TLE Podcast Episode 1: Interview with Mark Templin

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Exactly...that might be the price of the entire GS F!
The only sedan with a V-10 engine was the E60 M5..which was directly influenced by F1 at the time....we likely will never see that happen again...and honesty makes that generation M5 rather special in regards to the engine..
Saw an interesting "which would you drive" thread between the naturally aspirated V10s of the E60 M5, LFA, and Viper on some site a few days ago. Made for some good reading.

Reactions
Does anyone have the transcript of this podcast? My computer could not play this podcast. Anyway, the next gen LS seems to be very promising!

Reactions
Morning,

Just wanted to echo all the comments made above, the interview was extremely well executed and I enjoyed every minute of it. I appreciated just how engaged you both were during the interview, and really do appreciate just how genuinely excited that Mark sounded in response to all the questions. His passion for the brand (and yours as well) really came through with all his responses and his comments. Thank you again for all the hard work that went into putting this interview together.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Does anyone have the transcript of this podcast? My computer could not play this podcast. Anyway, the next gen LS seems to be very promising!
Unfortunately, there's no transcript of the podcast. Did you try downloading the MP3?

BOOSTEDLEX

Premium Member
Reactions
This was definitely a nice relaxed Mark Templin interview. @krew you sir were on point. Smooth and flowing and kept it going.

thumbs.gif

mikeavelli

Reactions
Awesome, thanks for sharing. It really was amazing to see him take so much time with KREW and to show his support to us here at the Lexus Enthusiast! Hopefully we can circle back with him in a year or two!

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
No, we didn't meet but I wish I drove offTurbo and LFA.JPG in the white Turbo next to the yellow LFA, lol.

Look for me next time at these events, I'm usually one of the very few guys with gray hair.

Last edited: