Lexus IS F Throttle response question on '08 IS F

Reactions
Hi all. I'm new here I recently purchased an '08 IS F with 86k miles. I'm having some issues hopefully someone can help me out.

When I'm daily driving on a casual drive and I ease into the accelerator the RPMs don't move and the car doesn't change speeds it doesn't happen all the time. doesn't happen in sport mode it only happened to me in normal mode it's like there's a dead zone on the top of the pedal I have to push it halfway down for it accelerate then it wants to take off like a rocket. It also is ok when I use the paddle shifters. I'm just confused about what it could be ...

Also the speedometer doesn't seem to move until I'm over 15 mph . I didn't notice on my test drive . I had a ppi done before purchasing and it came back with very good results. Now 2 weeks later I'm starting to notice that the car just seams to do some weird things sometimes..

I also bought a 3rd party warranty does the kind of cover my back. but you know they're going to try to get out of doing all the work that they can so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you