The New Lexus Enthusiast Website

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hello all, and welcome to the latest edition of the Lexus Enthusiast website. Development has been ongoing for some time, and today's launch brings a healthy dose of change and improvement. It's an exciting time for Lexus as a brand, and our new website is now ready to keep pace.

Things will be in flux over the next week as we ensure everything's working properly. See something that isn't working right? Let us know, and we'll do our best to fix it.

Thanks!

krew.

Adrian

Fan
Reactions
I was wondering if you could take a look at the comment section for articles, after looking at some recent stories from the home page, comments don't seem to be visible. Im not sure if im looking at the wrong area or if they are missing. Thanks!

b.ba

Fan
Reactions
These new updates are exciting! I appreciate how the podcasts have been provided their own section, which makes it easier to find them (at least for me).

One thing I noticed, and maybe this an issue on my end of things, but there seems to be a part of the website above the black bar with the different tabs in the podcast page?1626671374834.png

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
These new updates are exciting! I appreciate how the podcasts have been provided their own section, which makes it easier to find them (at least for me).

One thing I noticed, and maybe this an issue on my end of things, but there seems to be a part of the website above the black bar with the different tabs in the podcast page?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've fixed the issue. šŸ‘

Will1991

Reactions
6-F041384-5-D94-4875-8262-E83228-CBD4-F9.png

I can only see some of the information, and when I zoom out:

EB31-C2-C2-49-C4-47-BB-A808-F267-AC037372.png