Rydo

Follower
Reactions
Who know why they invited this male-Supercar Blondie to the press event but the LM looks stunning in his video!

He reveal the figure that I've seen on other sources too - they've managed to sell 150 plus of these in the UK already! Not back for a £90k starting minivan that gets ridiculed for its looked almost universally!

Reactions
Man look im just going to keep it real it has an epic interior and functionally is next level and its quality is second to none but that front .....only a mother could love its far to over done. But then again this is a very specific market they're targeting with this and certainly not my demo.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Who know why they invited this male-Supercar Blondie to the press event but the LM looks stunning in his video!

He reveal the figure that I've seen on other sources too - they've managed to sell 150 plus of these in the UK already! Not back for a £90k starting minivan that gets ridiculed for its looked almost universally!

This is literally one of the least likeable people i've ever seen

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
This is literally one of the least likeable people i've ever seen
He clearly learned about 10 facts from the media overview sheet then tried to fluff his way through the rest with lots of pouting and posing.

I see Thomas tried to find fault in the LM with the looks and a very specific issue about the seats reclining all the way without stop sensors but other than that even his extremely-biased-towards-German-marques opinion couldn't be dampened - he loved it. He even craps on the V-Class during his review.

UK motoring press have been extremely positive too which is absolutely unheard of considering how much they rubbish other Lexus products.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
Thanks for sharing! It's some vehicle, I can't wait to pick up a used one and whisk my soon to be born kids across Europe each summer in extreme comfort. I imagine their friends faces when they get in the back! Their parents may think it looks horrendous, but their kids will be begging them to get one too!

New one for sure, but a used one? Good luck with that :) This will be rarer sight than a unicorn. Or in other words there is a bigger chance you will stumble upon used structural blue LC500h than LM

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Thanks for sharing! It's some vehicle, I can't wait to pick up a used one and whisk my soon to be born kids across Europe each summer in extreme comfort. I imagine their friends faces when they get in the back! Their parents may think it looks horrendous, but their kids will be begging them to get one too!
It is also more compact, easier to drive in town than V Class or Transporter.

Benito

Fan
Reactions
I really like the LM, including the styling. I love the grill and wish that Lexus used this grill idea in more models and not just the LM and LBX.

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
New one for sure, but a used one? Good luck with that :) This will be rarer sight than a unicorn. Or in other words there is a bigger chance you will stumble upon used structural blue LC500h than LM
They have already sold something like 150+ of them in the UK. So long as they have sold that number and continue to sell around that per year then they will exist at least. I don't mind travelling for the right vehicle!

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions

A large minivan larger than the Lexus LM debuts from Toyota!? The Odyssey is also back! 3 minivans scheduled to be released in Japan

The ultra-large body with a total length of 5300 mm, a total width of 1980 mm, and a total height of 2000 mm surpasses that of the Lexus LM (estimated CG created by the Best Car Editorial Department)

Last edited:

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
BestCar will recycle their stories after 3-4 months on their web page for those who didn't buy the magazine. So nothing new here.