Spy Shots: Lexus LF-LC Production Prototype Spotted!

Reactions
http://steeringnews.com/scoop-lexus-lf-lc-lexus-lc-front-fascia-spied-usa-13450/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=steeringnews

The front look, wow

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-07-31-lexus-lf-lc-production-prototype-front-400x200.jpg

A new photo from Steering News shows off the front end of the Lexus LF-LC production prototype for the first time.
View the original article post

Reactions: Den
D

DDas

The grille looks sharper and more aggressive than the concept! I love it. I'm so excited I keep refreshing this site waiting for something new and finally! (even though it's been like two days lol). Look closely at the headlight and you can see like a chrome bar that goes down like the concept. Next up, interior spyshots!

Axel

Fan
Reactions
This car look soo good camouflaged. I swear you can turn heads with thing covered like this. Take off the camouflage and blow the compatibility away

Reactions
The grille looks sharper and more aggressive than the concept! I love it. I'm so excited I keep refreshing this site waiting for something new and finally! (even though it's been like two days lol). Look closely at the headlight and you can see like a chrome bar that goes down like the concept. Next up, interior spyshots!
That can also be part of lexus' latest design language with the fog lights. Anybody notice how there is a line going up on the fog lights? But maybe in the LC the line connects with the headlights

Reactions
I'm a big fan of the spindle grille, but lexus, please don't make the grille as wide as it is in the RC350. I'm not talking about the RC F, just the RC350. That is my least favorite interpretation of the grille itself.

Reactions
looking at some of the exposed grille doesn't seem like the spindle grille it looks like the older grilles the used to have... i just hope they really covered it up and i agree with it not being as wide as the RC350's otherwise i can't wait for the reveal!

RAL

Reactions
looking at some of the exposed grille doesn't seem like the spindle grille it looks like the older grilles the used to have... i just hope they really covered it up and i agree with it not being as wide as the RC350's otherwise i can't wait for the reveal!
I agree ... to me the narrower spindle grille had both an aggressive yet premium look ... sporty yet luxurious. Really looking forward to more revelations of this car all the way around. Exciting times ... LF-LC + all new LS! ... like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning!