Smiley-faces deactivated?

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Did something recently happen to the smiley-face function with the posts? That program doesn't seem to be working with Apple/Safari any more. Did the mods deactivate the function for some reason?

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
It also seems that "likes" have disappeared from regular view, unless this was intended.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
It also seems that "likes" have disappeared from regular view, unless this was intended.

The "Like" function should appear next to the "Reply", in the lower-right-hand corner, if you are properly logged-on....it seems to be working OK on my Apple Mac. It won't appear, of course, if you are only browsing the forum as a guest, and not logged-in.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
The "Like" function should appear next to the "Reply", in the lower-right-hand corner, if you are properly logged-on....it seems to be working OK on my Apple Mac. It won't appear, of course, if you are only browsing the forum as a guest, and not logged-in.

Sorry, I should clarify, the "likes" that would typically appear next to the usernames and avatars on the left-hand side.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Sorry, I should clarify, the "likes" that would typically appear next to the usernames and avatars on the left-hand side.

OK...I'm not (yet) a Premium Member, so that might not apply to me.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Same here - I don't see the total number of likes next to the user info on each post like I used to.