Reviews: The 2019 Lexus ES 350 & ES 300h

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Will1991

Reactions
Similar to the Camry, yesterday Lexus was also present and oh boy... In F Sport guise... I know I can be a bit one sided when it comes to Toyota and Lexus but it almost seems like since TNGA appeared I feel impressed by how well built this cars are.

And those seats... It was hard getting down to earth again to drive home on my Avensis... Realized how badly I want to buy a new car :p

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
Similar to the Camry, yesterday Lexus was also present and oh boy... In F Sport guise... I know I can be a bit one sided when it comes to Toyota and Lexus but it almost seems like since TNGA appeared I feel impressed by how well built this cars are.

And those seats... It was hard getting down to earth again to drive home on my Avensis... Realized how badly I want to buy a new car :p

p.s. Avensis seats are so terrible.

Will1991

Reactions
Ever since Toyota evolve to TNGA their seats made a complete revolution, specially those full leather sport seats on the Corolla.
Even my girlfriend who has a A-Class or rides in her fathers E-Class had to reckon they’re pretty good!

mikeavelli

Reactions
I still have to do a review on our loaded ES F-Sport. We have about 3k miles. This replaced my wife's loaded RX F-Sport and her loaded GS F-Sport.

On paper this seems like a better car than the GS but it just isn't. I never get the urge to drive it. With her GS I would steal it all the time to drive it. Night and day difference even as this is BY FAR the best driving ES.

One thing truly amazing about the ES is the space inside. I have to move my seat up to be comfortable and there is tons of room in the rear. Its a bit mind boggling.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
I still have to do a review on our loaded ES F-Sport. We have about 3k miles. This replaced my wife's loaded RX F-Sport and her loaded GS F-Sport.

On paper this seems like a better car than the GS but it just isn't. I never get the urge to drive it. With her GS I would steal it all the time to drive it. Night and day difference even as this is BY FAR the best driving ES.

One thing truly amazing about the ES is the space inside. I have to move my seat up to be comfortable and there is tons of room in the rear. Its a bit mind boggling.

hows the comfort compared to GS? I would think those two are on the ES side - space, comfort (and cost?)

Motor

Expert
Reactions

If you’re seeking luxury yet fuel efficiency, this is probably the premier choice. But if you have the itch for more oomph, would a drop in mpg be worth the gain in performance? If you answer that question in the negative, this is the happy medium.