Reviews & News: The Lexus LC 500

RAL

Reactions
Pics coming, waiting on my Sony A7 IV.. quick vid below

Another December to Remember! Say hello to my 2 of 100, 2021 Lexus LC 500 Inspiration Series!
A big CONGRATULATIONS!!! Mike
All the best to you and yours in the new year ...

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Thanks… sales were amazing for the LC, best year ever!
If this sales trend continues, I wonder if they'll continue to refine and update it with a long life-cycle similar to the GX due to the higher than expected sales?
I mean, it more than doubled the previous years sales, although I'm sure much of that was from the introduction of the convertible. The hybrid's sales cant be more than 100 MAX.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
If this sales trend continues, I wonder if they'll continue to refine and update it with a long life-cycle similar to the GX due to the higher than expected sales?
I mean, it more than doubled the previous years sales, although I'm sure much of that was from the introduction of the convertible. The hybrid's sales cant be more than 100 MAX.
It could also be because of the writing on the wall for the extinction of V8s especially in the Lexus line up. I myself would like to have a V8 in the garage before it becomes unattainable. I can see the LC holding its value down the road just like the SC still does if not even better.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Y'know it's funny, I started contemplating this as a stretch goal or whatever Maser was coming with down the line with the GranTurismo, TTV6 be dammed. I just, really found myself liking the allure of that badge, and the history behind it. But I had to slap myself out of it cuz seeing a few of these out on the road, LC, Supra, they both continue to remind me what I'm workin' towards. they knows how to whip up one real cool ride, and I wanna be apart of that before it goes away.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Every now and then I go back to this video. Among the many other influences that led me to loving the LC 500, this was one of them. And as corny as it sounds, I feel like I've dreamed about this very idea, night cruising in some futuristic car of sorts with a roaring engine. One day. I just know it.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Every now and then I go back to this video. Among the many other influences that led me to loving the LC 500, this was one of them. And as corny as it sounds, I feel like I've dreamed about this very idea, night cruising in some futuristic car of sorts with a roaring engine. One day. I just know it.

Nice…
Wait till you see my Inspiration video…

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I too have a Lexus video drool list.

Motor

Expert
Reactions