Reactions
krew
17-01-23-lexus-ls-coupe.jpg

Is this good or bad? I can't tell.
View the original article post

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
The proportions look kinda off and the rear roofline reminds me of the IS C. Should have tried to make the shape and size closer to LC. Plus, an LS Coupe is not happening. The LS Coupe is the LC.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
looks good, could compete with BMW 6 Series, Audi, Mercedes, ect in high end coupes
yes, but that's what the LC is for. But this rendering was just made for fun to show the LS as a coupe even though its not gonna happen

Reactions
yes, but that's what the LC is for. But this rendering was just made for fun to show the LS as a coupe even though its not gonna happen

For sure but the LS coupe could be more on the luxury side coupe where LC seems more of a sport coupe. I know it won't happen but if it did it would be an excellent luxury coupe.

DFGeneer

Fan
Reactions
Obviously not.
Unlike the germans, all Lexus coupes have perfect (or at least very close to) coupe proportions - side doors positioned in the center between the axes. In this rendering, doors are way closer to the front wheels.

Axel

Fan
Reactions
It perfect to go against S class coupe and my. Seriously the LC is too hot to compete with those cars.

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Is it just me or was there a rumor from a couple/few years ago about a new LS sized luxury coupe?

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
There isn't exactly a segment for that, The LC competes with the S-Class Coupe.

Right, there were rumors in the past about an actual LS sized luxury coupe. My post really has nothing to do with LC and I don't want to confuse the LC into it either.

I don't see LC as a direct competitor to the S coupe.