Quality Control/Interior Rattling Noises in 2019 ES 300h

Reactions
I've had my 2019 ES 300h for a little over two months, and have already had to make 3 visits to the service department to address several issues with the vehicle. First, the memory seats in the car were not functioning at all. After bringing it in to the dealer, the service manager said that Lexus didn't train them on how to initialize the memory seats in the new vehicles. Although frustrated, I understood the situation. About a day or two later, I was getting in the car and once again the memory seat function stopped halfway after I pressed the button to recall the previously saved seating position. Now my second visit for the same issue, Lexus had to open up a case file and told me that there was an issue with the battery. This was completely unacceptable for a brand new $52,000 car. My mom's Toyota Corolla hasn't had one issue in two years. I have also seen another post on the forum describing the exact same issue I had with the memory seats in the same vehicle. After the battery was replaced, thankfully, I have not had any additional issues with the memory seats yet.

Furthermore, I have also had an intermittent rattling noise coming from what seems to be around the window switch panel on the driver's side door. This seems to happen consistently when the car has been parked in the sun for a few hours, and goes away on its own after driving for about 10-15 minutes. As I start to drive, the noise sounds like a clicking or ticking sound that is there even when going over smooth roads. It is very disturbing. In my attempts to isolate the noise, I made sure there was nothing in the glove compartment, storage bins on the bottom of the doors, or anything in the small compartment to store trash that could be rattling to assist me in pinpointing the issue. It seems as if something is misaligned in the door or that something could be lose inside the plastic window switch panel. The window and mirror control buttons seem to all be tight, so I have to assume its an internal issue at this point considering I have already had so many other issues with the car in such a short time. Once again, I am bringing the car in to the service center for them to address the rattling. It is completely unacceptable that I am having these issues in such an expensive car that is so new. If anyone has any ideas on what could be causing the clicking rattling noise, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if in their attempts to make the car lighter and more fuel efficient that the use of so many plastics in the interior could create a higher likelihood of rattles occurring, but I am just extremely disappointed that I am paying such a premium price for a car that has given me so much aggravation in such a short time.

Attached is a link to a video I took of the rattling noise while driving.

Reactions
I'm not sure I could hear the door rattling noise due to other background noise present. Maybe post some identifying times in the video when it occurs so people can listen more carefully.

Reactions
I'm not sure I could hear the door rattling noise due to other background noise present. Maybe post some identifying times in the video when it occurs so people can listen more carefully.
Unfortunately I didn’t realize I had the cooled seats on while driving which is the background noise you hear. The rattling is really prominent starting at 38 seconds. It sounds like a clicking or ticking noise