Pround owner of a new 2016 ES 350 Exec Package

Reactions
I also joined the Lexus family in Oct when my 2016 ES 350 arrived from Japan. It seems that I was the first in Canada to get an 2016 Exec Package Atomic Silver with Flaxen Nulux leather . I enjoy the car and have lots od fun driving it. The highlight for me was the Mark Levinson audio system which is my opinion is mind-blowing, No issues with car so far after putting 20,000 clicks on it. The drive is very smooth incomparable to a Mercedes C300 which is in the same price range. I am really having a hard time to understand what some people see in that C300. Go LEXUS if you can afford it!!

RAL

Reactions
I also joined the Lexus family in Oct when my 2016 ES 350 arrived from Japan. It seems that I was the first in Canada to get an 2016 Exec Package Atomic Silver with Flaxen Nulux leather . I enjoy the car and have lots od fun driving it. The highlight for me was the Mark Levinson audio system which is my opinion is mind-blowing, No issues with car so far after putting 20,000 clicks on it. The drive is very smooth incomparable to a Mercedes C300 which is in the same price range. I am really having a hard time to understand what some people see in that C300. Go LEXUS if you can afford it!!

Thanks for sharing!