PICs of your Lexus NX !

Reactions
Getting mine Thursday of this week, can t wait for my white with chocolate intérior, Executif model in Canada

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Is the motor responsive? been thinking about one for a while....
Throttle response is a little laggy unlike the IS. Hard to say how much of the lag is due to the boost build, throttle mapping , transmission, and pedal feel/travel, but I suspect all are contributors. This aside, engine and acceleration are very smooth and powerful right after the second delay from when your foot mashes the pedal.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
How does one kill time when my family and I are stranded on the 401 heading to Montreal?

Why take some pics of the NX of course! :D

Attachments

• NX1.jpg
    NX1.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 43
  • NX2.jpg
    NX2.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 41
  • NX3.jpg
    NX3.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 42

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Definitely an awesome NX corrado! If I was in the market for one, I would definitely get that color combination :D.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Thanks. Hard to beat the imposing Darth Vader front end! :)

That and I think the black body compliments everything else so well :). It really sets off the chrome and silver pieces, goes well with the black taillight pieces, and also with the black fender trim.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
That and I think the black body compliments everything else so well :). It really sets off the chrome and silver pieces, goes well with the black taillight pieces, and also with the black fender trim.

Totally agree and why we got Obsidian. But the tradeoff is tolerating more visible fine scratches.

Reactions: CIF

RAL

Reactions
Totally agree and why we got Obsidian. But the tradeoff is tolerating more visible fine scratches.
You are right, it is a tradeoff . . . the sleek look of Obsidian, but with those pesky micro-scratches to the finish that are almost unavoidable, unless you never use anything but a touch-less laser-guided pressure wash. We had Xylon coating applied which did no good. That's why we didn't get Obsidian this time. Of course from a distance you don't see it. It seems like there should be some kind of coating that could be applied to effectively protect the finish.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I think it's a worthwhile trade-off. If you really enjoy your Lexus, and drive it a lot, it's impossible to keep it looking perfect, so best to enjoy it :).

Reactions
Where was the F Sport Sunday event held? Bet that was nice. Hope something similar occurs nearby eventually.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Happy siblings...:)

80-nx_is_duo_2b05f76c497853cbd746414bb44b14d9d5cdc2e4.jpg

80-nx_is_duo1_c8058d1bc7d6cac8f409e899dc0de821841ce842.jpg

RAL

Reactions
Welcome to you Allen! Thanks for sharing the pic. NX's have a way of making you happy :D