Photos: Orange Lexus GS F Spotted in Spain

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-10-04-lexus-gs-f-orange-hero-400x200.jpg

A Lexus GS F in Molten Pearl has been spotted in Spain by Motor.es, and it’s quite a sight to behold.
View the original article post

Travis

Fan
Reactions
Man can we get some driving impression of this beast already ? lol looks great in that color... some nice wheels with a drop.... mmmmmmmm

Reactions
would rather get ultrasonic blue, has always been my favorite since the debut of the ISF

Reactions
I have now driven a GSF at product training for new vehicles coming into the brand. Drove 3 RCFs on track and then the GSF, and I must say, the GSF really holds its own. Felt much more balanced and precise than the RCF. Very exciting car to drive indeed

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I have now driven a GSF at product training for new vehicles coming into the brand. Drove 3 RCFs on track and then the GSF, and I must say, the GSF really holds its own. Felt much more balanced and precise than the RCF. Very exciting car to drive indeed
I'm glad you got the opportunity to try it.

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions

The RC F is often considered too heavy (1765 - 1860 kgs) compared to the references in the segment. Apparently the GS F is one of the lightest in its segment with the same weight (1790 - 1865 kgs). Is this one of the elements that you felt that could be in its advantage on the track?

Reactions

The RC F is often considered too heavy (1765 - 1860 kgs) compared to the references in the segment. Apparently the GS F is one of the lightest in its segment with the same weight (1790 - 1865 kgs). Is this one of the elements that you felt that could be in its advantage on the track?
Most definitely, the car felt extremely nimble for its size, and in its segment that will definitely be an advantage. Yes the M5 and the E63 have a lot more power, but the driver involvement and the chassis of this car will be the real attraction for buyers.

Reactions
The name "Molten Pearl" still seems really awkward to me. lol. But definitely glad it's on the F Marque Exclusive Palette. Really need to add the LFA's yellow to that Signature Color Palette. I still drool w/e I see that Vossen IS F Sport in yellow. Sexy car Mike.

Reactions
The name "Molten Pearl" still seems really awkward to me. lol. But definitely glad it's on the F Marque Exclusive Palette. Really need to add the LFA's yellow to that Signature Color Palette. I still drool w/e I see that Vossen IS F Sport in yellow. Sexy car Mike.

It's Lava Mica in Australia. Bit of a better ring to that I think