krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-roof-colors-2.jpg

The Lexus LC Convertible will share its color palette with the standard coupe, here’s a look at the drop-top in all available shades:

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-1-400x200.jpg

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-2-400x200.jpg

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-3-400x200.jpg

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-4-400x200.jpg

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-5-400x200.jpg

19-11-20-lexus-lc-c-colors-6-400x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I won't ever complain about seeing more of the LC, but I actually much prefer the coupe and I can't put my finger on why.

None the less, happy to see this hopefully heading towards production.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Absolutely gorgeous! But to make it a bit more desirable for Europeans they should develope it as a 500h as well sacrificing the rear seats for the battery...
Very well done! Retaining the token rear seats was, for me, the biggest surprise in this LC Convertible Concept. I'd figured it would be strictly a 2-seater. If it goes into production, looks like it would be Lexus' first-ever soft top convertible, even though they haven't shown the top nor actually said whether it's a soft top or a retractable hardtop.

Reactions
AHHHHH!!!!! I said I predicted this in the other thread. Oh my god its looks drop-dead gorgeous.

So it is true! Another Lexus was revealed at the auto show. And what's amazing is that they didn't hesitate to build this either (I remember we said something like 2021 for the convertible and the F would have come earlier), plus it looks genuinely production model. I think the wave of responses will convince them to continue building better models on time. This is the first time they've done something like this, and I am so happy. I also hope this is the start of something new and they'll start thinking more like Mercedes-Benz.

James

Founding Member
Reactions
AHHHHH!!!!! I said I predicted this in the other thread. Oh my god its looks drop-dead gorgeous.

So it is true! Another Lexus was revealed at the auto show. And what's amazing is that they didn't hesitate to build this either (I remember we said something like 2021 for the convertible and the F would have come earlier), plus it looks genuinely production model. I think the wave of responses will convince them to continue building better models on time. This is the first time they've done something like this, and I am so happy. I also hope this is the start of something new and they'll start thinking more like Mercedes-Benz.
Can we like send a petition to them or something that says build this immediately? I agree with what you said drop dead gorgeous. I know the market is moving away from these kind of cars but you need to have them in your lineup. You want people to be able to start in the NX, IS, ES, UX market and move toward a RX, GX, GS to the LS, LX, LC kind of stuff later in life. You need fun cars to show off and the LC is just perfect in their lineup. LFA is sweet, of course, but the price and limited supply makes it near impossible to ever drive one or even see one. This still very expensive but gives the chance for a lot more to have that chance. I kept saying I wanted an F and honestly not even one bit disappointed that this is what we get! Lexus whatever you have to do make this a production car!

TheNerdyPotato

Follower
Reactions
Very pretty. I think the wheels are a bit oversized, though. 20" would probably look a bit more proportionate.

Airplane

Fan
Reactions
One of them seems genuine.
I’ll be extremely disappointed if they just follow everyone else and slap a soft top and ruin the whole look of the car.
My issue with convertibles is how they look with the top up. I hope Lexus was serious when they said they won’t follow the Germans, and really come up with unique ways to design their cars.
Nothing in this price range offer any soft tops that retains the roof line of the coupe, (the SL is outdated). Maybe Lexus can design a soft top that retains the roof line of the coupe as close as possible.
This would be the opportunity for Lexus to design an awesome soft top and take the crown from Mercedes.

Last edited: