NX200t Adaptive Sound Control (ASC)

cherrrhc

Founding Member
Reactions
Hello fellow North American enthusiasts,

I have (more accurately my wife has) a NX200t but here in the UK it does NOT have ASC. Can you believe that a so called sporty variant only coming in 'F' sport does not have this nice feature. We get in the the Hybrid, which to me seems the wrong way round.

Anyway I have a big challenge to you guys in North America; do you think (or know even, or can find out) if the NX200t globally has the software and wiring to the switch built in? If this were true and be very lucky then could I acquire the switch to plug in and replace the blank in my UK car. Alternatively would it be possible to enquire if ASC could be retrofitted?

Having watched a few video reports of the NX200t from the U.S. and heard it with the ASC on I would love to get it into mine.

Thanks, I hope someone can come up with a solution. I'll keep my fingers crossed. (obviously as you can guess, U.K. Lexus marketing is very conservative)

Regards, Bob and thanks in anticipation for trying, (I have a 2013 ISF)

Spencer Chapin

Premium Member
Reactions
I can't answer your question. But most of the time I have mine turned off. I have had and driven much louder vehicles and now just like a little peace and quiet.