Next Generation Lexus CT Coming in 2017?

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
I've been talking to my friends about this. And then the video came up on youtube. Would make sense for the next CT in F format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1L6nx4SN08

It doesn't need to make the 420 hp that the video states for the Yaris-R. (although, it would be nice and worthy of the F badge)

To stuff the next CT with the 200t, they'd have to make it RWD. Unless they were able to stuff the AWD system from the NX into the CT.

I'd love to see a CT200h, CT200t AWD/RWD and the CT-F.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Well lets remind ourselves the NX currently has been a huge hit for Lexus as it has met sales goals in the USA and exceeded them in Europe. I think it being hybrid only allows Lexus to focus totally on one goal for the NX. Lets be honest it already costs 32-42k here in the states so the things people are asking for could make for a 50k CT and I highly doubt there is a market for that.

On the flip side, Lexus should go bonkers and make something to compete with the RS3 lol

Audi-RS3-Sportback-MQB-8v-359.jpg

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
Well lets remind ourselves the NX currently has been a huge hit for Lexus as it has met sales goals in the USA and exceeded them in Europe. I think it being hybrid only allows Lexus to focus totally on one goal for the NX. Lets be honest it already costs 32-42k here in the states so the things people are asking for could make for a 50k CT and I highly doubt there is a market for that.

On the flip side, Lexus should go bonkers and make something to compete with the RS3 lol

That market would be me. I spent more than that total with car price and mods. . .

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
Dafuq? Why?!?!? Our market always gets screwed out of all the cool models/variants.

Stupid general buying public...