krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
F7686402-F18F-47D7-A69A-C2AA809FAC9E.jpeg

It’s always fun to see a previous generation model beside its upcoming replacement, and Lexus had a display at the 2023 RX debut that did just that:
7F43A1C2-74E9-4F74-ACE7-BBDA0D93901E.jpeg

This comparison accentuates the difference in ride height — the new RX sits much lower to the ground, and the switch to color-coded fenders really tightens up the wheel gap. Even so, even with the sculpted sides and the new front, the model resemblance is clear and the design is mostly evolutionary.
(This change mirrors what we saw with the latest Toyota Highlander — the more textured side profile, the lower ride height, and a design that refines the older model.)
Thanks Paul!

Continue reading...

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Hmmm. I do wonder what this means in the grand scheme of things in the next big BOF product up for launch in a years worth of time.

LX=Rumored to be REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN, Bentley in form.function/ Actual design was evolutionary with the interior rumors somewhat panning out.
NX=Evolutionary
RX=Evolutionary
GX=Rumored to be Revolutionary design, thats been fundamentally changed.....?

Reactions
Are all RX lower to the ground or is it just a certain F-Sport package (F-Sport Handling vs F-Sport Performance)?

Reactions
I am surprised the new RX is 4 cylinder only, but I think it will continue to sell well. Interestingly the photo at the top of the 2 RX models reminded me of this video comparing the Mk2 vs Mk4: