New Lexus RC or Tesla Model 3

Which Car?

• Lexus RC

• Tesla Model 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
I have to come to a hard decision in the coming months on what car to get for my son. He's been looking at the Lexus RC 350 F- Sport for some time, but also wants to be part of the electric movement. I currently have a Model S and he's driven that since he got his permit and it just drives so differently than any gasoline cars. Also, paying for gas is another factor. Here's the dilemma, should we get the Lexus RC this April or preorder the Model 3 and get a Toyota Corolla in the meantime to at least get him some kind of car and wait until March of next year for it to be delivered? Obviously we don't know what it looks like yet, but any input would be appreciated (the reveal comes this March 31 and preorders start then as well).

mikeavelli

Reactions
I have to come to a hard decision in the coming months on what car to get for my son. He's been looking at the Lexus RC 350 F- Sport for some time, but also wants to be part of the electric movement. I currently have a Model S and he's driven that since he got his permit and it just drives so differently than any gasoline cars. Also, paying for gas is another factor. Here's the dilemma, should we get the Lexus RC this April or preorder the Model 3 and get a Toyota Corolla in the meantime to at least get him some kind of car and wait until March of next year for it to be delivered? Obviously we don't know what it looks like yet, but any input would be appreciated (the reveal comes this March 31 and preorders start then as well).

I see you have the S P85D which I've been happy enough to drive a few times and get dizzy in a few times. Insane mode is just that lol, it is the ONLY car that makes me dizzy. Its unreal. Outside of that always been a big fan of the Model S.

The deals on the RC are pretty good right now which can work in his favor. Tesla sometimes has quite a bit of delays with production so I wouldn't expect the new 3 to arrive when they say, I expect it a few months later.

Keeping an eye on March 31st as well, should be good! I won't vote until I see specs.