NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Whats the best hybrid track supercar currently on the market, post the specs of course? That's probably the target to beat

Reactions
I honestly don't see this happening. Even LC F rumors don't give me hopes anymore. Gotta take TT V8 rumors with a grain huge chunk of salt.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I honestly don't see this happening. Even LC F rumors don't give me hopes anymore. Gotta take TT V8 rumors with a grain huge chunk of salt.
There is more chance of this than LC F. LC F is (IF) new LFA. Maybe called LFC, with LC F letters in LFA order and chronology, C comes after A, skipped B. Then comes LFE (as in "electric), skipped D.

Haha, look I am a Lexus Theorist.

Will1991

Reactions
I’ve been thinking, rumored to be launched by 2025, a very special product…
Could this be the first commercially available TMC car with SSB?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
for a limited production hybrid that is quite a possibility, and would again show TMC's electrification superiority.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
If GR Super Sport is still in development, then where would this fit in? I would imagine also being very limited production if the speculated power numbers and power-train are indeed correct.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Toyota did mention publicly that they were targeting production in 25 as SSB market availability. This was preC19

Daniel Guyton

Premium Member
Reactions
Oh man the reactions are gonna be so good once real stuff starts to get out.

Toyota only drops the hammer like this once in a while.
A lot happening in Lexus land between now and then. I'm impatient myself....I can't wait.