My daily car crazy experience with Vossen

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Unfortunately trying to sit or drive the Huracan is a chore for me. Rather not even worth it. But such an epic car.

I always oddly enough check trunk space of exotic cars lol
View attachment 992

Yeah, mid-engined cars sometimes give you a small cubby-trunk up front, which can't carry much but is better than nothing.

You probably had more or less the same problems getting in and out of the Huracan that I did with the Alfa 4C. When I did my recent review of the Fiat 500L, they had a white 4C in the showroom....I looked it over. It wasn't as hard getting in and out as the Lotus Elise was, but still very difficult and uncomfortable. The extremely narrow, sharp-bolstered front seats felt like they were designed for about someone half my size LOL.

Last edited:

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
All these supercars and unable to sit comfortably in them -- I almost feel bad for you. ;-)

If you think getting in or out of something like that is bad, try a Lotus Elise. It was the most difficult entry/exit I've ever seen on a production car....even more so than the MG Midget back in the 60s.

mikeavelli

Reactions
With it being Art Basel in Miami, every who's who seems to be in town and some amazing cats are here.

Today is a day I won't forget getting up close and personal with the trifecta of new hyper cars, old school Ferraris, a F50 and my current favorite, the McLaren 675 LT.

Some pics

Miura SV getting restored

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

F50

image.jpeg

With the #rseaf
image.jpeg

mikeavelli

Reactions
The magnificent LaFerrari.. Owned by The really cool Craig Zinn who owns some Lexus dealerships.

image.jpeg

The color is the most beautiful yellow I've seen

image.jpeg

So much detailing that pics just can't show

image.jpeg

mikeavelli

Reactions
image.jpeg As some of you know I am in love with Porsches.. Everytime I get behind the wheel of a 911 I understand why it's so legendary...

This is a Turbo S.. It's so fast it's scary... What boggles the mind is I got super comfortable inside.. It's so well designed for a small car.