LS500 VS SCLASS 550

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Good afternoon Fam!!

I have another one and I hope this sparks some good debate. I honestly thing the Sclass has met its match with the LS500. I always though in my heart that the LS was far better and superior to the SCLASS but more so now. their V6 doesn't even come close and the TTV6 (416) in the lS500 is almost close to their 4.0 TT rated at 463 hp... I honestly think the LS could run with the Benz. With this latest installment of the LS what do everything think? I'm honestly sick of hearing about the SCLASS myself..

Thanks,

Markus

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I haven't driven the latest S Class, but reviewers have been pretty positive about the LS500, and personally I'm pleasantly shocked at how much better the acceleration and handling is in my LS500 vs. the old LS460. It's not Miata or Mini levels of throw-it-around-corners, but it's closer than a car that size has any right to be. Go take a test drive and see for yourself :)

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Hello Sir!! I already did and it was awesome! I'm ordering mine in Decemeber!! that TTV6 is one hell of a beast and quite honestly it is under estimated totally in my book. They squeezed out 416 hp and 442 worth of torque. it is a monster and acceleration is fast and it gets up quickly. Handling is much better. its just such a better car and I think way better than the SCLASS! Yours is absolutely gorgeous!!

R,

Markus