Live Photos of the Lexus LF-SA Concept

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-03-04-lexus-lf-sa-live-photos-400x200.jpg

Photos of the Lexus LF-SA Small Adventurer concept have started popping up all over the web.
View the original article post

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I really like it. This would be my daily driver, and weekend car would be SC/LC.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Not a fan. instead of making this new car, they should focus on doing a big and incredible update on the convertible.

Lexus has its work cut out with filling out the lineup, but a city car is probably the most important in terms of growing globally. Lots of appeal that doesn't really translate well to a North American audience.

bnizzle87

Fan
Reactions
I actually like this concept. Two doors for a daily driver isn't a bad idea, but it does seem rather tight on cargo space, if it is to be dubbed a "Small Adventurer." But it would be difficult to break into the US market with this.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I have been at a friend, and I used his car, a Smart ForTwo. So practical, so much more secure and practical than a motorcycle. Just the perfect city car. But the Smart is built cheap. If Lexus can build one with quality interior, and by the way it looks it is so much better, it is a winner.