Live: Going Cross-Country in a Lexus LFA

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Another Lexus Enthusiast Exclusive! Earlier this week I got a phone call from our friends at PCNY that they would be driving a black LFA from NYC to LA.....

Now...

lol..

To make a long story short the owner is a fabulous guy (@trade_coin on instagram) and the LFA needs to be on the West Coast for a track event this weekend. Since it was too late to trailer it, the owner decided to have his good buds PCNY drive the car! They gladly stepped up to the challenge and if you follow their instagram (@PCNY) you can see some of the trip.

We have been in constant contact since this journey began so we will post exclusive pics and info on the LFA's whereabouts.

The owner of the LFA has owned various exotics and from my understanding the LFA is one of their if not their favorite. Let me also mention, it just passed, 30,000 miles on this trip!!!

Pictures will be iPhone photos due to the real-time nature! Updates will be constant!!!

Lets cheer them on!
image.jpeg

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-10-16-lexus-lfa-cross-country-400x200.jpg

A Lexus LFA is heading across the USA this weekend, as the folks at Precision Concierge have been tasked with driving the supercar from New York to Los Angeles for a track event on Sunday.
View the original article post

mikeavelli

Reactions
image.jpeg

Shot hanging out the window...

image.jpeg

Quick pit stop

image.png

As for the seats, Wayne is a bigger guy like me so that explains the comfort issue... As you can see he loves it!

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Awesome thread :cool: So great seeing an LFA on the open road like that.

PS that's car's gonna need a good bath and vacuuming when it gets there LOL

Seeing it dirty like that really validates the "supercar with daily driver reliability" concept.