Lexus UX Rear Light Bar to Become "New Lexus Signature Feature"

mikeavelli

Reactions
so what else is interesting about the car, spill the beans Mike!

To be completely honest it just isn't for me but I understand Lexus moving to this. I do think stylistically speaking it is a knockout and doesn't seem odd or ugly. It is very much like the CT inside in regards to room. The gauges are nice. The trim and space is as you expect.

If Lexus was moving around 1000 CT's at its peak I don't see any reason why the UX can't meet or exceed that here. For Europe it also makes a ton of sense as a city car.

What tickles me is Mercedes-Benz has the GLA as we know and the GLA 45, which I've driven quite a bit and it is just a fun damn little car. I know a UX F would never come but the mind wonders....

Levi

Expert
Reactions
To be completely honest it just isn't for me but I understand Lexus moving to this. I do think stylistically speaking it is a knockout and doesn't seem odd or ugly. It is very much like the CT inside in regards to room. The gauges are nice. The trim and space is as you expect.

If Lexus was moving around 1000 CT's at its peak I don't see any reason why the UX can't meet or exceed that here. For Europe it also makes a ton of sense as a city car.

What tickles me is Mercedes-Benz has the GLA as we know and the GLA 45, which I've driven quite a bit and it is just a fun damn little car. I know a UX F would never come but the mind wonders....

Only the 45 is interesting because of power, but that is it. Exposed interior window frames on the doors is a deal breaker.

The UX, any info about the lighting system for air vents?