Lexus UX - Apple CarPLay & Lexus Enform - Europe

Reactions
Hi all,
I am a fresh owner of a Lexus UX250h in Greece.
As the local Lexus Greece do not have any answers to my questions I thought to ask other owners - Lexus Europe.
The question is about the availability of Apple CarPlay and Lexus Enform at Europe.
Lexus UX came without these 2 important apps and they will add these later.
Do you have in your country an official response when the apps will become available at Europe ?

Thank you,
George

RAL

Reactions
Welcome! @kalivat and Congratulations on your UX! Hope friends in Europe can answer your questions.

Reactions
Thank you sharpdressed,
It will be good to have it at September. They say not only for the UX 2019, but for models from previous years (NX, RX etc.).
Now the cars are connected and these are great apps to use.

Reactions
I've heard about september.

Hi, is that Europe-wide? I’ve not heard or read anything about AA and AC coming out other than Lexus UK saying they are looking into it but have no details.

Be nice to have it retrofitted to my on-order ES though. I should have it by September.

Reactions
There’s a lot of chatter on Lexus UK sites about AC and AA being imminent with some forum users advising their local Lexus Centre is already testing the system. I don’t know how much is true, although I’ve no reason to question their comments, plus I don’t know how Lexus are integrating it. With my wife’s UK Mazda to get AC and AA it was replacement of the USB module plus new cables from the rear of the the module to the rear of the screen plus a software update. Also, I don’t know if it applies to brand new cars only or whether the system can be rolled back. Mazda UK were able to retrofit the system to post 2014 cars.

I’m aware that AC and AA is coming to the MY2020 RX but the above comments are regarding the system being fitted to other models. If the system can be fitted to UK models then it’ll be applicable to Europe too.