Lexus USA Announces LC 500 & LC 500h Pricing

Discussion in 'Lexus Lounge' started by mikeavelli, Jan 9, 2017.

1. mikeavelli
    mikeavelli Staff Member Administrator Founding Member
  2. Gecko
    Gecko Staff Member Moderator Founding Member
    Interesting to me that the same options are significantly cheaper on the hybrid vs the gas model...?

3. James
    James Founding Member
    Now I just need to convince my wife that buying an LC is more important than buying a house!! No worries right?!?! :)

4. Lasse J. Nordvik
    You could point out that in a pinch one can live in a car,but one can never drive a house.

5. James
    James Founding Member
    haha I got a glare telling her that comment oh well it was worth a shot!

mikeavelli, Lasse J. Nordvik and RAL like this.
  6. krew
    krew Staff Member Administrator
    Den and Mk4UmHa like this.
  7. DDas
    I think, for what it is, it could've been so much more expensive. I appreciate it being under 100k. Compared to the competition, it's priced lower than most, so good for Lexus!

8. meth.ix
    Now the only reason someone would buy an S-Class Coupe is because they are a super die-hard Benz fan

yosafbridge, DDas, Levi and 1 other person like this.
  9. Tragic Bronson
    While the price is fair, I could imagine that most LCs that will hit the showroom floors will be equipped with one of the option packages...

meth.ix and RAL like this.
  10. Levi
    Still no detailed reviews. I would like a thorough LC500 vs LC500h review, with acceleration times, handling tests, track times and fuel consumption. If the V8 had a transaxle, it could have been my favorite car GT, lack thereof makes it imperfect compared to Aston Martin or Maserati GranTurismo. I still think the LC500h is the better car, intended for its purpose (touring vs sporting). For "racing", I am sure the Supra will beat the LC500.

11. meth.ix
  12. vlmdesign
    I´m wondering if the LC 500h will be cheaper in Europe than the v8 :no_mouth:

Lasse J. Nordvik likes this.
  13. Lasse J. Nordvik
    In some countries where new car taxes are based in part on emissions,and/or fuel consumption or "green" technology is given a fixed tax break the hybrid will be cheaper. I haven't seen prices for the v8 yet,but here in Norway the lc 500h will be around 20% less than the RC F.

meth.ix likes this.