Lexus Announces LC 500 & LC 500h Pricing

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Interesting to me that the same options are significantly cheaper on the hybrid vs the gas model...?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-01-10-lexus-lc-500-yellow.jpg

Both coupes will have a starting price below $100,000.
View the original article post

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Still no detailed reviews. I would like a thorough LC500 vs LC500h review, with acceleration times, handling tests, track times and fuel consumption. If the V8 had a transaxle, it could have been my favorite car GT, lack thereof makes it imperfect compared to Aston Martin or Maserati GranTurismo. I still think the LC500h is the better car, intended for its purpose (touring vs sporting). For "racing", I am sure the Supra will beat the LC500.

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
I´m wondering if the LC 500h will be cheaper in Europe than the v8 :no_mouth:
In some countries where new car taxes are based in part on emissions,and/or fuel consumption or "green" technology is given a fixed tax break the hybrid will be cheaper. I haven't seen prices for the v8 yet,but here in Norway the lc 500h will be around 20% less than the RC F.

Reactions
Just noticed the Lexus LC US configurator WAS up, but I can't seem to find it on the page anymore. Anyhow, you can still see the packages and prices.

I noticed it has a different stock wheel, which I think looks way better than what was on the car show circuit, and it's the only option as of now. But the other wheel is featured in the photo section.

LC looks so damn good.

http://www.lexus.com/models/LC
http://www.lexus.com/models/LC/packages

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Does anyone know when the Structural blue and bespoke white interior will be available? I've heard Fall 2017 but why are they waiting to debut the new colors? Even the Flare yellow isn't released with the LC. So the two brand new colors being advertised with the LC aren't available at release. The Bespoke White interior is advertised in the gallery section but you can't actually buy it. Super odd.

And I think you can't get the hybrid and/or bespoke white interior (not sure if these two are exclusive) with 21" wheels because the touring package only comes with 20" wheels and the hybrid only comes with touring package and no optional 21" wheel. Though on the v8, you can add 21" wheels as an option only if you buy the convenience package. Regardless, Lexus does not make it clear and in case what I'm saying is true and Lexus wants you to jump through all of their hoops, Lexus is doing it wrong.

18268309_10154530913957060_4524449629901559244_n.jpg

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Does anyone know when the Structural blue and bespoke white interior will be available? I've heard Fall 2017 but why are they waiting to debut the new colors? Even the Flare yellow isn't released with the LC. So the two brand new colors being advertised with the LC aren't available at release. The Bespoke White interior is advertised in the gallery section but you can't actually buy it. Super odd.

And I think you can't get the hybrid and/or bespoke white interior (not sure if these two are exclusive) with 21" wheels because the touring package only comes with 20" wheels and the hybrid only comes with touring package and no optional 21" wheel. Though on the v8, you can add 21" wheels as an option only if you buy the convenience package. Regardless, Lexus does not make it clear and in case what I'm saying is true and Lexus wants you to jump through all of their hoops, Lexus is doing it wrong.

18268309_10154530913957060_4524449629901559244_n.jpg

I believe the blue/white is available at launch, I'm involved in a project with one (mind you I have not seen the car).

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
I believe the blue/white is available at launch, I'm involved in a project with one (mind you I have not seen the car).

Its not on the Lexus USA website. Pretty odd they won't advertise the brand new colors.

Are you doing the v8 or hybrid? Maybe this will confirm if the bespoke white is even available with v8.