krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2023-05-09-lexus-tx-teaser.jpg

Lexus has released the first official image of the TX three-row crossover, giving us just a small teaser of the rear side profile. No release date for the full reveal has been announced, but it’s likely to be in the next few weeks.
As a fun game, I grafted the TX teaser image onto the Toyota Grand Highlander — the two images lined up almost exactly:
2023-05-09-lexus-tx-teaser-2.jpg

Continue reading...

JC1

Reactions
Does anyone know if the Grand Highlander 2.4L turbo requires premium gas or regular? Often Lexus requires premium gas even though the exact motor used in a Toyota equivalant model which requires only regular unleaded gas. With the TX 500h rumored to share the same motor as the GH, I'm always confused why Toyota/Lexus does this.

Reactions
Does anyone know if the Grand Highlander 2.4L turbo requires premium gas or regular? Often Lexus requires premium gas even though the exact motor used in a Toyota equivalant model which requires only regular unleaded gas. With the TX 500h rumored to share the same motor as the GH, I'm always confused why Toyota/Lexus does this.
Watch Kirk Kreifels’ video on YouTube he goes in depth about everything.