Lexus to Develop Full Electric Vehicle?

Reactions
There will still take lots of time to charge the batteries for electric cars. The Fuel Cell will be the solution for this. The question for infrastructure for this stuff will be solved in a matter of time, if the will and intentions are there. In Norway there are lots of charging places, the price for electricity are "close to nothing" and there are no (zero) tax on the electric cars. Do you still wonder why these cars have had a success here?

Any way you still have to spend time waiting for the car to charge. You still have a limitation for how long you can drive on "a fully charged battery". An electric car is still an urban thing. It is not a fully replacement. The Tesla is nice, comfortable, large enough to give space for a family and holiday-luggage. But it does not have the finish and quality feeling that I would expect for the price. For the same price as a well equipped Model S I could have (in Norway) BMW 5 series, Mercedes E-Class, GS. No questions about what that will give you the best quality and comfort. But only the Model S will transport you around the country for free!!! If (or when) the electric cars will have normal taxes they will get the double price. Model S and BMW 7-series, S-Class....

Lexus can build the comfort and finish. Today the knowledge about electric cars is more common. I regard the Fuel Cell as the best solution. Electric cars are for urban driving. Who wants to drive a 10-square meter car in a city?

:cool: